United Way offers a helping hand when you need it most. United Way is working to advance the common good by focusing on education, income and health. These are the building blocks for a good life—a quality education that leads to a stable job, enough income to support a family through retirement, and good health.
Our goal is to create long-lasting changes that prevent problems from happening in the first place.
The United Way of Richland-Wilkin Offices are located at 802 Dakota Ave in Wahpeton, ND. Click here for contact information.
- Colette Barton
- Renee Essig
- President: John Richman, NDSCS
- Vice President: Diane Cordes, Breckenridge Public School
- Secretary: Sue Moffet, Minn Dak Farmer’s Coop
- Treasurer: Rick Steckler, Bell Bank, Wahpeton
Board of Directors:
- Diane Cordes, Breckenridge Public Schools
- Gail Grant, St. Francis CHI
- Jackie Bladow, Gate City Bank
- Jana Berndt, Bremer Bank
- Jenifer Kjar, Cargill
- John Richman, North Dakota State College of Science
- Juline Haugen, Community Volunteer
- Ken Kompelien, NDSCS
- Kristen Hasbargen, Richland County Social Services
- Mary Helland, CHI, Healthcare
- Rick Jacobson, Wahpeton School
- Rick Steckler, Bell Bank
- Robert Kramer, Bremer Bank, Breck
- Simone Sandberg, Sandberg Law Office, Ltd.
- Tara Klostreich, Wahpeton Daily News